Application for Membership Requirements – BC PC Colour Guard
- You must be a member in good standing of the Association.
- You must carry on your person a current ANAF membership card or ANAF Ladies Auxiliary membership card and present it when requested by the Colour Sergeant or Committee Member.
- You must attend a majority of meetings and parades. Meetings are normally held on the second Saturday of each month at a unit in the Lower Mainland.
- You must be recommended by the President and Executive Committee of the Unit to which you are associated, and then be approved by ANAF B.C. Provincial Command.
- Positions in the B.C. Provincial Command Colour Guard are open to all men and women who are Active, Associate and Affiliate members of the Association or who are members of the Ladies Auxiliary in good standing. All positions are on a volunteer basis.
[download application file=”http://anavets68.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/ApplicationColourGuard.pdf” title=”BC Provincial Command Application Form”]
Note: The application will be sent as an attachment to the email address you provide – please make sure you enter a valid email.